The Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan allows you to borrow up to P6 million under very low rates and at the friendliest terms, to help you fulfill your dream of owning a home!
You may use the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan to finance any one or a combination of the following:
- Purchase of a fully developed residential lot or adjoining residential lots not exceeding 1,000 square meters;
- Purchase of a residential house and lot, townhouse or condominium unit;
- Pre-owned or brand-new units,
- A property mortgaged with Pag-IBIG Fund; or
- Adjoining house and lots / townhouses / row houses / condominium units.
You must have the following to qualify for the loan:
- At least twenty-four (24) monthly membership savings (a lump sum payment of the required monthly membership savings is allowed);
- Age of not more than sixty-five (65) years at the date of application and not more than seventy (70) years at maturity of the loan;
- Legal capacity to encumber real property;
- Ability to pass satisfactory background / credit and employment / business checks of Pag-IBIG Fund;
- No outstanding Pag-IBIG Short-Term Loan (STL) in arrears at the time of the loan application;
- No Pag-IBIG Housing Loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago.
- If with an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan as a principal buyer / borrower or co-buyer / co-borrower, the account must be updated.
You can borrow up to as much as P6 million. The amount you may borrow, however, shall be based on the lowest of the following:
- Your actual need;
- Your desired loan amount;
- Your loanable amount based on your capacity to pay; and,
- Loan-to-Appraised Value ratio
You can easily apply for a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan by submitting your duly accomplished form and its requirements at any Pag-IBIG Fund branch, or through the accredited partner-developer from whom you shall purchase your property.
You may also take the first step in applying for a loan by visiting Virtual Pag-IBIG (www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig), clicking the Apply for or Manage Loans tab and choosing Apply for a Housing Loan.
The interest rates of our Pag-IBIG Housing Loan remain at its lowest levels. We keep our rates low to help you secure a home under the most affordable terms.
The interest rate on your loan is based on the repricing period that you choose. Here are our rates effective 01 January 2022
|Rates per Repricing Period, effective 01 January 2022|
You may pay your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan in a number of convenient ways, which include:
- A collection servicing arrangement with your employer (if employed), who will then remit your monthly payments to Pag-IBIG Fund;
- Issuance of post-dated checks;
- Auto-Debit Arrangement (ADA) with a Pag-IBIG Fund partner-bank;
You may also pay your monthly amortizations via Virtual Pag-IBIG, at any Pag-IBIG Fund branch near you, or through any of our accredited collecting partners’ outlets or their online payment channels.
The maximum payment period for the loan is thirty (30) years, but should not exceed the difference between age seventy (70) and the present age of the principal borrower.
Yes. Your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan shall be covered by a Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) or a Sales Redemption Insurance (SRI), whichever is applicable, as well as a Fire and Allied Perils Insurance (FAPI).
To know more about the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan, you may download Pag-IBIG Fund Circular No. 396, Modified Guidelines on the Pag-IBIG Fund End-User Home Financing Program by clicking here.