This is where your monthly savings (contributions) go! The Pag-IBIG Fund Regular Savings Program is a convenient savings facility that gives you high annual dividend earnings. Your savings is returned upon its maturity after 20 years, upon retirement or other grounds.
The monthly Pag-IBIG Savings is pegged at just Php100. This savings rate is based on the corresponding provisions of Republic Act No. 9679.
Employed members immediately double their monthly savings with the counterpart share of their employees. And your savings grows even more with the dividends it earns annually.
The monthly savings of formally-employed members are done by and through their employers. The latter shall be responsible in remitting your member savings, and their employer counterpart share to Pag-IBIG Fund on a monthly basis.
Self-employed members and Overseas Filipino Workers may pay at any Pag-IBIG Fund branch or through any of our authorized collecting partners.
Yes! Save more and earn higher dividends under the Pag-IBIG Fund Regular Savings by increasing your monthly savings. The more you save, the higher dividends you get!
If employed, simply accomplish the “Request for Upgrading Savings” Form and submit this to your employer.
If self-employed or an Overseas Filipino Worker, you may upgrade your Pag-IBIG Regular Savings anytime.
You may withdraw your Pag-IBIG Regular Savings should any of the following occur:
- Membership maturity after 20 years, equivalent to 240 monthly contributions
- Retirement at age 60 (optional) or 65 (mandatory)
- Separation from service due to health reasons
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent and total disability or insanity
- Upon death, in which case, his legal heirs will receive his TAV plus an additional death benefit
- Critical illness of the member or any of his immediate family member, as certified by a licensed physician
For details, please refer to this program’s circular found on our Circulars Page