Spread your unpaid monthly amortizations across your remaining loan term. You may also get a chance to reduce your monthly payment by lengthening your loan term.
- Open to ALL Housing Loan borrowers, including beneficiaries of GLAD Program, except the following:
- Housing loans with cancelled Contract-to-Sell (CTS)
- Foreclosed accounts that are already sold to another individual
- Foreclosed accounts that are already owned by Pag-IBIG Fund
- Interest rate shall be based on Pag-IBIG Fund’s Full-Risk Based Pricing Framework for restructured loans
- Maximum loan term: 30 years, but should not exceed the difference between borrower's age and age 70
1. Submit Loan Restructuring Application Form and requirements.
2. Request for your Statement of Account to get Loan Restructuring Evaluation Sheet.
3. Once your Application has been reviewed and encoded by our Lingkod Pag-IBIG personnel, a Payment Order Form will be generated for down payment.
4. After your application has been signed by the Approving Authority, you will be asked to sign the supporting documents.
* For Contract-to-Sell (CTS) accounts, a Real Estate Mortgage (pre-signed) will be generated.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully applied for your Housing Loan Restructuring. Just wait for a call from our Lingkod Pag-IBIG personnel to notify you of the status of your application.
- Duly Accomplished Application for Loan Restructuring (HQP-HLF-001)
- Updated Real Estate Property Tax (REPT) Receipt or Tax Clearance and Tax Declaration (Land and Building)
- Proof of income
a) Latest one month Payslip and Certificate of Employment and Compensation (if employed)
b) Income Tax Return (ITR), Audited Financial Statements, and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registration and Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit (if self-employed)
(Please refer to the Checklist of Requirements for Application for Loan Restructuring (HQP-HLF-703) for other acceptable documents as proof of income)
- Special Power of Attorney (HQP-HLF-317), if with Authorized Representative