These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or [OTHER CONTENT] from your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website); except for forms and other downloadable materials intended for members of this organizations.
- sell, rent or sub-license materials from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available redistribution (; or such as our newsletter).
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
4. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the governing law.